Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Survey

I was recently told "Holly, you need to blog" but I don't have anything to blog about yet, so I stole this survey from Leslie's blog (from back in the day). Iknow, I know, I'm sure I could think of something, but this is so much easier.:)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but according to my PawPaw Love I was named after the one and only.....Holly Tree...Who would have ever guessed it?!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, I'm such a baby.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Mesquite Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 21 illegitimate children that I see Monday-Friday. None that go home with me though.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I would hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Um...yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would LOVE to.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? According to Jeremy, I'm a weakling.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM? Orea
14. RED or PINK? Pink, red makes me feel slutty.
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose! I hate it...it's the one thing I would have change.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My MawMaw Love. She was the most precious woman I have ever met. She always said "all you need in a home is peace, love, and contentment." She was so right.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I would like for everyone to post this on their blogs!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue and brown/bronze.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Payday...
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Classical music and silence...kiddos are at PE.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Honeysuckles and Ponds moisturizer cream (my mawmaw wore this).
23.Who WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mrs. Gilbert - just called
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, it wasn't sent to me, rather, I borrowed it from my co-teacher (yes, I like her).
25. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NONE! I hate sports.
26. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
27. EYE COLOR? Hazel
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I'm suppose to.
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Wedding Date
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green, purple, pink, and white striped.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Both - I grew up in a very affectionate family!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Mexican Cheesecake
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing...I just finished The Host
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one...
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Days of Our Lives
41. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I've been told that I can sing, but you couldn't pay me enough money to sing if front of you.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Jasper, Texas

2 comments: