Friday, May 15, 2009

Spoiled

I have to start out saying that I am become spoiled to the whole co-teacher classroom, especially being that I am a first year teacher. Your responsibilities are literally like cut in half, though I think Leslie does the majority of the work (your great by the way), but this week I have found out what it's like for all the rest of you teachers!

So Leslie has been writing math curriculum for next year since Tuesday and let's just say that you never know how much you appreciate someone until they're not there. Leslie, if you're reading this, I HEART U! You make teaching so much easier, and I think I would have gone off my rocker the first week of school if I would have been thrown in a classroom by myself instead of being put in with you.

I finally found my groove of being by myself today, it would've helped if I had found that Tuesday or Wednesday, but I found it and I feel totally confident that I have instilled some knowledge in these kiddos these past few days. Having found my 'groove' and incorporating it with the knowledge I have learned from Leslie, I think I might be 1/2 as good as she is next year. Now, I just have to find some way to be organized, but until then......

Peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment